Unlike most other phases, Phase XIII is not clearly labelled, and it is possible the first page should be considered a part of Phase XII. For the purposes of this guide, it is assumed Phase XIII starts with the /bodiesworldhours page, which contains the following text:
“That time – I remember that the matter of Vienna came up, and young M. was incivil to K. – she made an oblique joke about feathers; she called her ‘Pandora’. K. left early. We tried to draw a line and move on to discuss our responsibilities, but there was a great deal of – shall we say – beastliness.”
This is a reference to Phase XI, in which all the Ligeia Club members were brought together. Now, one must remove Klêidouchos (“K. left early”), add a / (“draw a line”), then either look for keys (the “responsibilities” of the Ligeia Club members) or animals (“beastliness”). The following pages can be found in this way (differences with the original pages are highlighted in bold):
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/lion: “The Biting Key was known in an age before other gods. It is found only in the presence of monsters.” (title: “Lion”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/mare: “The Mare’s Key opens a door that leads Nowhere, but never the same door twice. It can be employed only with the best intentions.” (title: “Mare”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/boar: “The Flaying Key was present at the birth of all the gods-from-Blood. For the Key to occur, a black pig must be sacrificed.” (title: “Boar”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/eagle: “The Key of Days opens the Tricuspid Gate. All the gods-from-Light have employed it. At the Crossroads, it may sometimes be invoked.” (title: “Eagle”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/bull: “When housed in ivory, the Key of David can be used to open the White Door. It requires a rarer house to open the Summit Gate. The Sea-Born has been known to wield it.” (title: “Bull”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/hydra: “The Princes owned the Key of Night, and their daughter holds it still. It only ever opens one door… but sometimes it opens it the other way.” (title: “Hydra”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/hind: “The Stag Door opens to the Forest Key, but there is another door that Key opens, deep in the Wood.” (title: “Hind”)
- /echidnamarinettemedusamorgenrowenasulochana/boart: “Perhaps you missed the matter of the smoky satisfaction in the previous step. Don’t pursue it. It will avail you nothing.” (title: “Boart”)
- 2018-08-15: Phase XIII is discovered by the Discord.
- 2018-08-16: Phase XIII is solved by the Discord.