n which CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS
The page /thecrossdiednotbutpassedwithin contains the following text:
“‘THE CROSS DIED NOT BUT PASSED WITHIN’. Of course they did; of course they did. By definition, this changes nothing, and yet I cannot ignore it. At the very least it lends strength to Coseley’s arguments. I am beginning to think, after all, that he is right. “Birds of a feather stick together.”.
“Teresa, Teresa. Perhaps, had we known, it would have changed nothing for you, either. Is it fair to tell you?
“‘THE CROSS DIED NOT BUT PASSED WITHIN.’ I feel sick.
What next? Back to where we’ve been from the start? Harmony’s final failure before the division? and after the division, it looks like chaos Why Are (Within) you You, Alpha, omega except THE CROSS DIED NOT BUT PASSED WITHIN
– Illopoly, ‘Sunset Diaries’, March 1959
[Progress beyond Phase XVIII is possible.]
The most relevant section is the fourth paragraph, which was not present originally. “Harmony’s final failure” is discord, referring to the chat service Discord. The rest is therefore a clue to a Discord invite link, which takes the form of a 7-character alpha-numeric string. The clue should therefore be read as follows:
- Why: read out loud sounds like “Y” (capitalized)
- Are: read out loud sounds like “R” (capitalized)
- (Within): the Cross is within, and the cross is an “X”
- you: read out loud sounds like “u”
- You: read out loud sounds like “U”
- Alpha: the first letter of the alphabet, “A”
- omega: the last letter of the alphabet, “z”
This leads to the sttring YRXuUAz. The invite link is therefore https://discord.gg/YRXuUAz.
- 2019-01-04: Phase XVII is discovered by the Discord. An interlude follows.
- 2019-02-23: Phase XVII is solved by the Discord.